HC-SR505 Mini PIR Motion Sensor is based on infrared technology and it can automatically control by itself with high sensitivity and high reliability. Because of the minimum size and low-power operation mode, it widely used in various automatic electronic equipment, especially battery-powered automatic products. Automatic Control; Minimum size; Repeatable Trigger; Wide range of operating voltage; low-power; output high signal.
- Operating Voltage range: DC4.5-20V;
- Quiescent Current: less than 60uA;
- Trigger: reusable trigger (defalt)
- Delay Time: The default 8 sec;
- Board Dimensions: 10mm*23mm;
- Induction angle: less than 100 degrees cone angle;
- Sensing distance: 3 meters;
- Working temperature: -20 to +80 degrees;
- Sensor Lens Diameter:10mm;
MAKE iT WORK Basic Instruction Kit
Check MAKE iT WORK - HC-SR505 Motion Sensor for basic instruction.