How to Play
2 player game where 1 player presses button to activate the X-mark on the lcd screen to attack and the other player presses button to stop the X-mark to defend. Loser lost one point of health (LED).
How It Works
If you purchased a single CODEventure project, you can gain access to instructions of the corresponding project on the learning platform once you receive the package.
Log in to Learning Platform
Once received the project package, you can log into Learning Platform and corresponding project instruction will be available under Section C-CODEventure Project.
An email notification will also be sent to you once the online instruction is ready for you.
- Enjoy building the project over a month
- Play the project with your friends
- Modify the code and make the project more fun
WHAT'S iN BOX
- 16 * Wooden Pieces
- 1 * UNO R3 Board (Arduino UNO Compatible)
- 1 * RGB SMD LED Module
- 1 * 400 Tier Breadboard
- 3 * 10K Potentiometer
- 3 * Breadboard 7mm Yellow Wire
- 3 * Breadboard 15mm Red Wire
- 3 * Breadboard 26mm Yellow Wire
- 1 * Button Switch Module
- 20 * Male-Male 30-cm Dupont Cable
- 20 * Male-Female 30-cm Dupont Cable
- 1 * Battery Case with Switch for 6 AA Batteries
- 1 * Power Jack
- 10 * M3 Bolts
- 10 * M3 Nuts
- 1 * Type A-Type B USB Cable